| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Messina, Sicily in October is warm at 20.15 °C (68.27 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 5.5 °C (9.9 °F).
- The weather in October is not exactly parched with some rain. Circa 108.6mm (4.3in) of water is released during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Messina, Sicily is fair having on balance a moderate 5:58 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:32 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:07.
- There are approximately 4:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Messina, Sicily October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Messina, Sicily, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Messina, Sicily:
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 204.3 kms (126.9 miles) N
- Ustica Island, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) WNW
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) W
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 195.4 kms (121.4 miles) W
- Prizzi, Italy - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) WSW
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 92 kms (57.2 miles) SSW
- Sigonella, Italy - 104.2 kms (64.8 miles) SSW
- Gela, Italy - 170.9 kms (106.2 miles) SW
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 172.3 kms (107.1 miles) SSW