| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Messina, Sicily in March is mild at 13.35 °C (56.03 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish with rain at times. Just 83.8mm (3.3in) of liquid is released across an average of 10 days.
- The skies in Messina, Sicily are slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:29 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:16 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 6:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Messina, Sicily March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Messina, Sicily, Italy
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Messina, Sicily:
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 204.3 kms (126.9 miles) N
- Ustica Island, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) WNW
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) W
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 195.4 kms (121.4 miles) W
- Prizzi, Italy - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) WSW
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 92 kms (57.2 miles) SSW
- Sigonella, Italy - 104.2 kms (64.8 miles) SSW
- Gela, Italy - 170.9 kms (106.2 miles) SW
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 172.3 kms (107.1 miles) SSW