| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Messina, Sicily in July is hot at 26.35 °C (79.43 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty with scarcely any rain. A paltry 19.2mm (0.8in) of fluid is laid down during an average of 2 days.
- The heavens above Messina, Sicily are glorious with on average an appreciable 10:42 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 14:09 long and the longest day is 14:46 long with an average length of 14:31.
- There are approximately 3:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Messina, Sicily July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Messina, Sicily, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Messina, Sicily:
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 204.3 kms (126.9 miles) N
- Ustica Island, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) WNW
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) W
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 195.4 kms (121.4 miles) W
- Prizzi, Italy - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) WSW
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 92 kms (57.2 miles) SSW
- Sigonella, Italy - 104.2 kms (64.8 miles) SSW
- Gela, Italy - 170.9 kms (106.2 miles) SW
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 172.3 kms (107.1 miles) SSW