| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Messina, Sicily in February is quite mild at 12.2 °C (53.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid with some rain. Circa 98.4mm (3.9in) of H2O is unloaded during an average of 9 days.
- In February the skies in Messina, Sicily are a little dull having on balance a mere 4:01 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 11:13 long with an average length of 10:42.
- There are approximately 6:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Messina, Sicily February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Messina, Sicily, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Messina, Sicily:
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 204.3 kms (126.9 miles) N
- Ustica Island, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) WNW
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) W
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 195.4 kms (121.4 miles) W
- Prizzi, Italy - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) WSW
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 92 kms (57.2 miles) SSW
- Sigonella, Italy - 104.2 kms (64.8 miles) SSW
- Gela, Italy - 170.9 kms (106.2 miles) SW
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 172.3 kms (107.1 miles) SSW