| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Messina, Sicily in August is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 24.4mm (1in) of water descends across on average 2 days.
- The blue above Messina, Sicily is nice and sunny having on balance a substantial, 9:48 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:08 long with an average length of 13:36.
- There are approximately 3:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Messina, Sicily August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Messina, Sicily, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Messina, Sicily:
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 204.3 kms (126.9 miles) N
- Ustica Island, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) WNW
- Palermo/ Point Raisi, Italy - 214.1 kms (133 miles) W
- Palermo, Sicily, Italy - 195.4 kms (121.4 miles) W
- Prizzi, Italy - 193.3 kms (120.1 miles) WSW
- Catania, Sicily, Italy - 92 kms (57.2 miles) SSW
- Sigonella, Italy - 104.2 kms (64.8 miles) SSW
- Gela, Italy - 170.9 kms (106.2 miles) SW
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 172.3 kms (107.1 miles) SSW